Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dogs and Bioshock

They had five chili dogs for $5!?
Why didn't you say anything!?
What were you going to do with five chili dogs?
I'll freeze them if I have to.
Or, keep them in a shoe box under your bed?
Yes.
And peak in on them every so often.
"You've been bad chili dogs. You're on time out!"
"I'm so eating you later."
*3 seconds of silence*
This is going on the blog.

Ooh, will you play Bioshock with me tonight?
Will you settle down for ten minutes.
Can it be fifteen? I have to stop by the post office.

Vroooom!
Didn't I ask you to settle down?
I don't follow your rules or the rules of the road.
Fine. I guess you're playing Bioshock alone then.
Fine! It's a single player game anyway!

Boobs or pizza?
Well, I'm not going to starve myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment